The perfect way to capture, celebrate and remember every precious moment and unique milestone your little man reaches during his journey from hospital to home.
Each card has space on the back to document the details of each milestone.
Pack of 30 cards includes 26 milestone cards + 4 'pick me ups'
2 tags includes a weight card "____ club" and "____ weeks old"
For example: "3 lbs club or 2kg club"
***I RECOMMEND USING AN ERASABLE PEN ON THESE CARDS SO THAT YOU CAN REUSE THEM***
Pack of cards includes:
• It's A Girl
• Birth Stats to put on the outside of the isolate
• Hello My Name Is _________, _______ weeks early
• Today I opened my eyes for the first time!
• First cuddles with mom
• First cuddles with mum
• First cuddles with dad
• I came off the vent today
• I had my first bath today
• Today I gained weight for the first time
• 1 week old
• I came off CPAP Today
• ________ club (to put the weight; 3 lbs club or 2 kg club)
• ________ weeks old
• I wore my first outfit today
• I had my first blowout today
• I can breathe on my own
• Today I tasted milk for the first time
• My first Breastfeed
• I had my first bottle today
• I had my feeding tube removed today
• I am wire free
• My first sleep in an open crib
• Today is my due date
• I passed my car seat challenged today
• I graduate the NICU today
• Good morning beautiful
• Please pray for me
• Our little miracle
• Although she is little she is fierce
Size 4" x 4"
Printed on Non-Glare Cardstock.
Express posted with tracking to ensure you don't miss a thing. These signs were inspired by my own little preemie (30 weeks). I wish we had these while battling the trials of the NICU.